Friday, August 6, 2010

Taking A Pay Cut!

Two days ago I learned that my husband


(and all of the other employees at his place of employment)


will be taking a pay cut.

This is is frightening news!


It is going to cut into our budget significantly, about $350 a month.


This is also a sign that the economy is getting ready to dip again.


We are grateful that he still has a job! Especially since we can not live on one income.


But this means that I am going to have to get radical about living frugal now!


While we live somewhat frugal now, I am going to have to dig a little deeper and find other cuts and other sacrifices to help us survive this recession.

I will be searching for new ways to save money, new ways to get what I need for little or no money! I am going to get down right CHEAP!

Ugg I hate that word!..... I will just have to make cheap cute and Chic,........ I promise.

So follow along on my journey into deep frugality and lets make this fun together!

Please click on the Follow Me tab

also feel free to leave comments and suggestions, we love to hear from our followers.


Mikey's Listia Up date:

I have been getting alot of FREE items for Listia. I received a un -opened cd, a old fashioned camera, a toy story piggy bank and a few other items I picked. It is so much fun and it cost nothing. (sometimes a shipping fee applies) but
I don't have much money so I bid on items that are FREE shipping.

Give it a try, my link is.........http://www.listia.com/signup/130133

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment