Wednesday, August 11, 2010

FREE Target $5 Gift Card + Coinstar + Brita







Hi Guys, it's Mikey. Mom's off tonight due to a migraine. Today, I was at Target and I bought a Brita 18 cup water filter with a spigot for $27 ( originally $32) and got a FREE $5 Target Gift Card! With gift card, it was only $22!!! COOL! I got half of it with the change I found around the house. I brought the change to Coin Star at Stop and Shop. Now we can save money and the earth because we will not buy water bottles anymore.
When I cashed in the coins, my receipt had 10 free facebook credits for video games on Facebook!





1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on knowing how to save cash! We work hard for our money...and I like to keep as much as my money as I can....seems to all go though, but at least we can find ways to make it stretch.

    Here's a money saving tip : The change counting maching at the credit union (Pawtucket CU) charges much less than coin start...doesn't give out facebook coupons though (that's fine with me...I wouldn't use the FB coupons). Coinstar charges 10% if I'm not mistaken, and at PCU it's 3% ...big difference.

    ReplyDelete