Thursday, July 29, 2010

Proof That FREE is Good!


Hello It's Mikey,

I wanted to share a picture of some of the samples that I helped my mom get. We get alot of them, this is whats left. We get cereal, candy, breakfast bars and more. It's fun getting something new in the mail everyday! Try it! Start with walmart.com. We would like to hear from you and let us know about your free samples too.
>

Thank you Mikey, I love them, and I didn't have to spend a dime!

These Items come in handy.


I want to report on my impact on click to donate at www.care 2.com

Day 2

My Impact and Group Impact

Children= 2 days supported - 610 months supported
Rain Forest = I saved 14.8 sq ft- 8,791,3 acres of rain forest saved
Breast Cancer = 2 clicks to end Breast Cancer - 18,171, 751 clicks
Shelter Pets= 2 pets helped- 16,136, 231 shelter pets fed

This list only represents just a few of the causes I impacted. I helped many more and you can too!

It is nice going to sleep knowing that I helped the world, now I can sleep like a baby!!

Good Night World zzzzzzzzzzzzz



No comments:

Post a Comment