Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I haven't written in a while. I have been working 7 days a week and could not find the time. I miss writing and sharing my ideas and reporting about new frugal things I learn. I will be writing a few times a week now. Please feel free to comment and share your ideas.

I love Walmart.com
Walmart posts FREE samples and special offers on products like shampoos, skincare and health products. Look under "in stores now" and click on free samples. Click on the samples you want and fill out the short application, so they can mail you the product.

I love it when we get something FREE in our mail box everyday! It's fun!

I use the samples for vacations, or when we run out of something.
I have gotten coffee, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, fiber, vitamin, detergent, cookie, candy, and cereal samples.

Tip: Create a seperate FREE email, such as hotmail.com or yahoo.com, so that any newsletters or advertising that may show up from free sampling, won't clog up your personal email.

No comments:

Post a Comment