Sunday, July 25, 2010

Save Money and Go Green!

I have been spending too much money again on iced tea and coffee. I love the nice clear cups with the lids and the straw. Seems to taste better than in a regular cup at home but it's a waste of money and makes a lot of unnecessary trash that our earth does not need!

So I did a little research and I found these cute reusable Iced drinking cups with lid and straw!

I'm psyched!

Now I can get frugal and make my Iced coffee and tea or my cranberry juice to go, from home....Decaf for me of course... :)


They are called Copco Seirra Cold Tumblers and they they have many colors to choose from.

You can find them your local Target.

2 comments:

  1. I am soooo happy...My good friend bought me this cup in 4 different colors and they are GREAT!!!! Love them thanks Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a spam issue on this blog; I also am a blogger,
    and I was wanting to know your situation; many of us have created some nice practices and
    we are looking to exchange solutions with others, why not shoot me an email if interested.


    Also visit my weblog: Cafe SD

    ReplyDelete